Setup and Equipment:
Four or Five Yarn balls for players that are “it”
No bases in this game.
- The “base” in this game is when players are on the floor with their knees pulled up towards their chest and their head looking toward the floor.
- Another “base” is when they lie on their back, flip their scooter over and shake their scooter and feet in the upside down turtle position
- Some classes may also need this rule: Players may stay in the “base” position for five seconds.
- If a student is tagged do an exercise:
- Balance on one foot for ten seconds
- Run up the stairs and back down (Edison)
- Climb the wall and touch above the highest handhold
- Do ten jumping jacks, pushups, sit ups, etc.