As part of the Eugene 4j School District PEP grant, the district now has a Heart Adventure Course and Inline skates. This equipment is available for a three week checkout. The following lesson plans will assist the teacher in preparing for teaching these units.
Music is an integral part of Physical Education.Here’s the Music Playlist for the Gym: February 2o12
- American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance Resources most applicable to specialists.
- Cupstacking Cupstacking Information for Teachers
- Eugene 4J Physical Education School District 4J’s Physical Education Website
- Fitnessgram The Pacer Fitness Test and other assessments.
- Human Kinetics Sports/Fitness/Assessment and Professional Literature for Everyone.
- Michael Grinder: Nonverbal Classroom Management Training to reduce stress and improve communication.
- PE Central.com Games/Skills/Activities submitted by Teachers
- PE Links 4 U PE Teaching Resources. Up to date with current trends in physical education.
- Project Adventure This program was developed by the same people that developed Outward Bound.
- SPARK This Popular Program is used by P.E. Teachers, Classroom Teachers, and After School Programs
- WordPress.com Interested in developing your own blog. This is the resource that I use.
- WordPress.org … and this one too.