Setup and Equipment:
- Yarn balls or Ocean related taggers (stuffed fish, etc.)
- Pick four people to be it.
- One mat in front of each wall, these are five second bases (islands). You cannot be tagged while resting on an island.
- The Taggers are the Predators,
- Everyone else is the prey.
Teach students how to do the floppy fish and shake.
- Hands out like a regular handshake
- Tap each other’s forearms with a floppy fish motion.
- The object of the game is for the predators to tag as many people as they can and the prey to free each other.
- The Predators start in the center circle, the prey stands on a mat to start.
- The prey can be tagged by a hand holding the tagging item, or when it is thrown.
- If a person is tagged they become a fish and stand doing swimming motions (crawl, backstroke, tc.).
- They can be transformed back to human, when someone gives them a floppy fish handshake.
- Game continues, pick new Predators, every two minutes or so.