Setup and Equipment
- Equipment: Yarn balls or stuffed animals for tagging
- Four people are chosen to be “its”
- When a student gets tagged they kneel with one knee down and one knee up. They put their thumbs on their head and spread their fingers out like antlers.
- In order to be defrosted from the “reindeer position” the other players approach the frozen player from the front and wiggle their antlers/fingers together to free them.
- After a one to two minute winter holiday song, a transition song is played. The theme from the Nutcracker works well right before the winter break.