Setup and Equipment:
- One soft ball for 6-7 players standing in a four square or circle (10X10)
- One player is in the middle
- Players pass the ball around or through the square – no passing to the person next to you.
- If a ball is dropped the person that dropped it goes to the middle
- If a ball is uncatchable, the person that threw it switches places with the person in the center.
- If the center player steals the ball, they switch places with the player that threw the ball
- The center player may also get out by tagging the player that is holding the ball