Setup and Equipment:
- K-2: Four stuffed animal taggers
- Four hula hoops for the Heat Meisters (Optional for primary grades)
- Students that are chosen as taggers (Jack Frost) may tag or throw the stuffed animal or ball.
- Students have one way to avoid being tagged. The can make a “snow angel” on the floor or do three slow jumping jacks to simulate a standing snow angel.
- The “Heat Meisters” carry a hula hoop which is the defroster for this game.
- They must put the hoop over and down over the frozen player to defrost them.
- The game continues for about 2 minutes, then new taggers and “heat meisters” are chosen.