Setup and Equipment
- Using polyspots or floor markings to designate placement of the targets will help spread the game out and encourage individual play.
- You will need 10-20 soft balls and and enough targets, so there are 3-4 people left to start in the line. Everyone who has a target does not have to start with a ball.
- Line up students and hand a ball and target to most students in the class. Leave 3 or 4 students to form a line for entering back into the game.
- Students spread the targets are at least 3-4 feet per player. No placing them in a corner or against a wall.
- Play begins…
- The object of the game is to keep your target up while knocking other targets over.
- Player may not venture more than 2 steps from their target.
- When a foam target is knocked down -students should bring their target to the line and hand it to the next person in line.
- They now go to the end of the line and return to the game when they move to the front of the line.
- Game continues for as long as time permits.