Tetherball – You are out if you:
- Touch the pole
- Touch the rope
- Cross the center line
- Rope/ball is wrapped around pole
- Server may only serve two times, then must go to the end of the line.
- Underhand only
- Lines are in
- For Disputed call – The “judge” is the next person in line
- The “judge” makes all calls: overhand hit, ball out, line (redo called only if cause is interference)
- Please, no teaming or arguing
- When a player is out, they must go to the end of the line and players move up to fill vacated square.
- Slide down the slide on your bottom.
- Walking and climbing only-no running or chasing
- Stay on the inside of the structure
- No jumping from the top
- Only 4 kids on at one time
- No standing on top of or jumping off of the bars
- 2 tricks each, then give someone else a turn
- One person rides
- One person pushes 20 spins equals a turn.
- After completing 20 spins, the next person in line begins turn.
- Stand in line on the blacktop until it is your turn.
- 2 misses is an out.
- Rope turners turns for 2 people.
- Jump ropes are for jumping only.
- Each person should have their own hula hoop to play with.
- Hoops are for spinning and balancing
- No catching students by looping the hula hoop over someone’s head.
- 3 players VS. 3 players only
- Practice shots O.K.
- No hanging off the rim
- 5 players vs. 5 players maximum.
- Even number of players on each team.
- Follow official basketball rules
- One person is pitcher.
- All other kids are on the wall between the lines.
- Pitcher rolls the ball like you are bowling.
- If you are hit with the ball-go out and stand at the side.
- When 2 people are out, a new game starts
- The pitcher chooses a new pitcher from the kids left on the wall.
- Boy chooses girl or girl chooses boy.
Soccer, Football, and Kickball
- Follow standard rules
- Safety and Fairness must be maintained at all times.
- Game will be discontinued if arguing replaces play.