- Hold the Spinjammer disc in both hands with fingers pointing upwards.
- Toss the disc about two feet above your head, while simultaneously moving hands in opposite directions to create the spin.
- To catch the disc move your finger downward when you are about to catch it.
- Catch the disc on the tip of your finger.
- To spin longer, turn the angle of your finger so the disc is spinning primarily on the fingernail.
- Pass from right to left hands – while keeping it spinning.
- Balance on finger – touch knee to floor.
- Balance on one finger – sit down. Then get back up.
- Toss – Catch with partner -try catching it on your finger.
- Walk while spinning the disc.
- Spin it on a stick – Keep it spinning by lightly tapping it on the edge.
- Pass the spinning disc back and forth with a partner.
- Walk while spinning a disc.
- On Balance Beam – walk from one end to the other.
Door Knob Start
- Another way to start this disc is by holding the cone in the middle of the disc with your fingers and thumb.
- Quickly twist your hand (like turning a door knob).
- Simultaneously throw the disc into the air, then catch it on your finger.
Door Knob Start Variation:
- You may also start the disc by grasping in the same door knob manner, while your finger stays in the center.
- Quickly twist your hand.
- In this case, you will not have to toss the disc into the air.