Inclusion Tag: This is a variation of Blog tag
No equipment needed
● There are no safe bases in this tag game.
● Pick four people to be “taggers”. You may tag with your hand, using a gentle touch (shoulders
and below). Ready, Go:
● When you are tagged, join hands or elbows with your tagger. Now two people are taggers and
they move together in an attempt to tag more people.
● When the group has four people in it, it breaks into two groups of two and both groups
continue tagging and growing their group to a maximum of four.
● This continues until all or nearly all of the people in class have been tagged.