Setup and Equipment:
- Polyspots are lined up in half/circle fashion in front of four basketball hoops. It helps to have basketball hoops of different heights.
- Each team (6 teams) has a basketball to dribble to a spot on the floor.
- Set up the spots so that the green and yellow spots are at the taller hoops and harder shots. The purple and orange spots will be the easiest shots at the shortest hoops.
- 20 points for yellow – 20 points for green
- 10 points for red and blue
- 5 points for purple- 5 points for orange
- On the start signal, one player from each team will dribble to a spot and try score a basket.
- The players may have both feet on the spot, or one foot in back and one foot on the spot. No feet in front of the spot.
- If they miss the shot, they have one more opportunity to make it.
- If both shots are missed, they must dribble back to their relay team and pass to the next player in line.
- If the shot is made on the first or second try, the player should pick up that spot and dribble the ball in one hand and carry the spot in the other hand back to their relay team. Pass the ball to the next player in line and go to the end of the line.
- A maximum of one polyspot per turn.
- Each team will start a pile of spots and try to accumulate the most points.
- Remind players that they must dribble to and from the polyspots.
- At the end of the game, teams may count up their points.
- The Most Fun Wins!