Setup and Equipment:
- The boundaries are the black lines in front of each wall in the gym.
- All players must stay inside of the black lines.
- If a player goes outside of the boundaries they must perform one the fitness exercises (listed below).
- Everyone is “it”and may tag others with a gentle two finger touch.
- You may not tag the students next to you at the beginning of the game.
- If you are tagged you may continue running but must put a hand over the area of your body that was tagged.
- If you are tagged a second time you may continue running, but now your other hand should cover the second tagged spot.
- On the third tag, you must go outside of the black line and perform a “ten count” strength building or flexibility activity.
Examples of Exercises after 3rd Tag:
- For Strength Building: ten sit -ups, ten count v-sit, or ten push – ups (modified are acceptable)
- For Flexibility: Hamstring, shoulder, or calf stretch performed for twenty seconds.
- Skill Building: Dribble ten times with one hand and ten times with the other.
- Other Options:
- Climb the wall and touch your hand above the highest handhold.
- Run up the stairs in the gym, touch the door, and run down the stairs.