Setup and Equipment:
- Everybody It Version: No equipment needed
- Students are tagged with a two finger (peace sign) tag on someone’s knees.
- If someone is tagged in this game; make themselves as big as they can by spreading legs and stretching out hands.These are the protocols for a bear sighting in the woods near Spencer Butte. Remain standing in this frozen position until saved by a classmate.
- To be saved from a frozen state, classmates will give them a high five to get back in the game.
- Students have one way to avoid being tagged. They are safe in in this game when they are pivoting on one foot. Students may do this for three turns, then they can move again.
- Game changer: No bases. For 30 seconds there is no pivoting.
- The game continues for about about five minutes or so.
- Variation: Choose taggers who can use yarn balls as taggers.