Setup and Equipment:
- K-2: Four stuffed animal taggers
- Four hula hoops for the Heat Meisters (Optional for primary grades)
- Students that are chosen as taggers (Jack Frost) may tag or throw the stuffed animal or ball.
- When a student is tagged they are immediately frozen and they stand perfectly straight up and down
- Students have one way to avoid being tagged. They can do three very slow jumping jacks to simulate a standing snow angel. After 3 seconds they must continue moving and trying not to be tagged by jack frost.
- The three “heat meisters” carry a hula hoop which is the defroster for this game.
- They must put the hoop over and down over the frozen player to defrost them.
- The game continues for about 2 minutes, then new taggers and “heat meisters” are chosen.