Hands Down Four Square
- Fingers always point down. No holding ball during play.
- 4 square serves to 1 square. A good serve is bounced on the blacktop, then hit to the one square. If you win three times in square 4, go to the end on the line.
- All line balls are good, so always play the ball. When a player is out, they must go to the end of the line and players move up to fill vacated square.
- You are out when:
- You hit the ball out of bounds
- The ball hits twice in your square.
- You touch the ball when it’s in the air.
- Who’s out? The “judge” 1st person in line decides disputed calls.