Setup and Equipment:
- Six groups of students are lined up relay style at one end of the gym.
- Set a pail with beanbags at the opposite side of the gym. Put the poly spots in a circle surrounding the the pail. Put the 5 point spots closest to the pail, the 10 point spots go next. The spots that are the most challenging are the 20 point spots which are placed the furthest out.
- 20 points for yellow – 20 points for green
- 10 points for red and blue
- 5 points for purple- 5 points for orange
- Each color team (6 teams) has it’s own beanbag and may only throw and retrieve that beanbag.
- On the start signal one player from each team takes their beanbag to a spot and tries to throw it into the pail in center of gym. One foot may be on the spot and the the other foot must be behind the spot.
- If the player makes it into the pail, they will pick up the poly spot and take it back to their team. If a player misses the pail, they just run and pick up the beanbag and return it to the next player on their team, then go to the end of the line.
- Play continues until all of the spots are gone. Players may want to add up their points at the end of the game.
- The most fun wins!