Setup and Equipment:
- Yarn balls (taggers)
- Connecting lines on the gym floor
- Chose 4-6 people to be the ghosts (taggers)
- Everyone else spreads themselves out with both feet on a line on the gym floor.
- Four to six students are the ghosts and they can move anywhere in the gym and try to tag the Pac-people. If you have the class divided into six groups, then you can have students from one group at a time be the taggers.
- The pac-people can only move while they are on the lines on the floor. For gym floors that do not have a lot of lines, you may need to allow some jumping from one line to another.
- When one of the pac-people are tagged by a ghost, they stop and balance on one foot and raise their hand in the air.
- To be freed from this frozen position, one of their fellow pac-people will give them a high five. They can now return to the game.
- After one or two minutes, stop the game and choose new “ghosts”