Equipment and Setup:
- Scooters and pool noodles or yarn balls for tagging.
- Choose “its” for the game, they each get a pool noodle and go the center circle in the gym to start the game.
- The class is split in half. Each half is lined up behind the black lines at each end of the gym.
- When the music starts, students move in their preferred fashion, or the teacher can designate backwards, forwards, both knees on, etc.
- The music starts and everyone tries to get to the opposite end without getting tagged. If they do get tagged, they flip the scooters over and kneel down with one knee up and one knee down. They are defrosted when someone gives them a high five.
- After one to two minutes pick new “its”