Setup and Equipment:
- Flying Discs (One for each relay team),
- Targets are set up in bowling formation at the opposite end.
- Soft Foam Targets (25-30).
- Teams are set up in relay style.
- The object of the game is to be the team that knocks over the last target.
- The winner is whoever has the most fun!
- One player from each team runs to the center line and throws the disc and tries to knock over as many targets as they can.
- Then, they retrieve the disc and run it all the way back to their line and hand off to the next person in line. Note: watch out so you don’t run in front of a thrown disc.
- You can also use balls, beanbags, etc.