Setup and Equipment
- Class breaks into partners – It works well to play music, then stop the music and have students stand back to back with someone near them.
- Line up two lines with equal numbers of students
- Initially you may want to put Poly spots down so that students are spread out equally.
- Stand facing your partner with the middle line in the gym between you.
- On the teacher’s signal, you will run to the wall in back of you, touch the wall, and return to face your partner.
- Each time you meet, the teacher will add a simple physical task for you to complete.
- These activities will be cumulative. So, it is important to remember each task.
Here’s a Start:
- High-five R hands
- High-five L hands
- Jump and turn 360°
- Jumping high-ten
- Elbow turn R and L
- Do si do
- Create your own