Equipment and Setup:
- Music for Airplane Travel
- Cones spread out in front of walls, so students move in a circle.
- Students spread out in the gym in a large circle.
- Teacher says,”Pilots, start your engines”.
- Students spread out their arms with one knee on the floor.
- Teacher says,” Fasten your seatbelts and prepare, for takeoff”.
- Students fasten seatbelts and begin to slowly walk a bit faster.
- Teacher says,”Cruising Altitude”.
- Students glide their arms through the air, while jogging.
- Teacher says, “Prepare for landing”.
- Students begin to slow down and lower their arms.
- Teacher says,” Wheels on the ground”.
- Students slow down and come to a complete stop.