- The class is divided in half.
- One half of the class are the chasers and the other half is the puzzlers.
- The puzzlers sit around the center circle in the gym.
- The pajaggles are set up at one end of the gym with the inserts taken out.
- The chasers line up their relay teams, so they can easily pass beside the puzzlers in the center of the gym.
- On teacher’s signal, the chasers run one at a time to pick up one piece at a time and hand it off to the puzzlers.
- The puzzlers will begin to put the pajaggles together in one giant puzzle.
- Chasers continue running until all of the pieces are in the center of the gym.
- Puzzlers continue until the giant puzzle is put togeteher.
- The teacher stops the time when everyone is sitting down and the puzzle is completed.
- For a Challenge: Classes may compete against each other, to see who has the lowest score
Visit the Pajaggle website for more information: