Knee Tag: Everybody It
Setup and Equipment: No equipment needed.
- This is an “Everybody It” Game:
- The object of this game is to tag other players on the knee
- If you get tagged on the knee, you immediately go down to one knee and extend a hand. You may continue playing the game after a classmate gives you a “five” with their hand.
- Variation: You may have students do a 5 second or 5 repetition exercise such as push-ups, sit-ups, etc.
- You are immune from getting tagged whenever you are standing still with your hands covering your knees. This is the same as standing on a base in many other tag games.
- Players may only have hands on knees for three seconds, then they have to move.
- You may not move or run with hands on your knees.
- This is continuous game.
- Speed Up Variation: To add some excitement near the end of the activity– The Teacher stops the music and asks everyone to raise their hands in the air. For the next minute you cannot cover your knees so there are no bases and the other tag rules remain.
- After a minute is up, stop the music and everyone returns to the regular Knee Tag rules.
- THE MOST FUN WINS!