Soccer Frenzy – Ball Frenzy – Super Ball Frenzy
1. Soccer Frenzy: Kicking only – Including Goalies
2. Ball Frenzy: Throwing only – Goalies may use hands and body
3. Super Ball Frenzy: Throwing and Kicking allowed. Goalies may also use hands and/or kick
Setup and Equipment:
- Twenty pins are lined up on the black lines in front of the opposing walls.
- It works best to pick a couple of students to begin setting up the targets while the rules are covered and the teams set.
- Break class into two teams. In our gym we have four teams (red, blue, yellow, green). So it’s pretty easy to put two teams on each side.
- The dividing line in the middle of the gym cannot be crossed
- Each team has twenty pins that are defended by goalies on their team.
- Each team starts with an equal number of soft foam balls.(between 10-15 works well)
- Players sit in front of their targets and wait for the music to start to begin the game.
- The object of the game is to knock down all of the targets on the opposite side of the gym.
- The balls may be thrown or kicked, depending on which game you’re playing.
- No balls may be knocked out of the air with a thrown ball
- When a targets is knocked down, it works best if it is immediately put into the container that it came from.
- Note: For K,1,2 they often choose to put the targets back up.
- Players may switch on their team between protecting the targets and throwing at the other team’s targets.
- If a goalie accidentally knocks over targets, they must stay down
- Switch ends of the gym after all targets are knocked down.
The Most Fun Wins!