Setup and Equipment:
- Every safe/ small ball you have . Two towers (made out of mats) set up fifteen feet from the half court line on each side. The stiff and light mats with eight to ten folds in them work best.
- Divide the class into two equal teams.
- The object of the game is for the teams to destroy the other team’s tower by throwing all of the balls into it.
- Students are not allowed to cross the half court line and must throw one ball at a time.
- Students cannot peek in or enter the tower at any time during the game.
- Students can play defense by blocking the throws at the line or at the mat.