Setup and Equipment:
- 4 red, blue, yellow, and green cones.
- The red cone faces the blue cone about 10 – 15 feet apart. The yellow and green teams line up next to the red and blue teams. The red and blue teams will form partners with each other. The yellow and green team will form partners with each other.
- 2 playground balls and some alternative balls for primary grades.
- Teams line up behind the red, blue, yellow and green cones
- One ball starts with the red team and the other ball starts with the yellow team.
- The first two people on the red and yellow teams step up.
- Round One: Partners are given one ball, which they move the ball by balancing it between their backs as they move to the opposite side.
○ Now the next two people in line on the opposite side get ready to receive the ball.
○ Continue to move the ball until everyone has completed a turn.
- Round Two: Balance the ball between your shoulders.
- Round Three: Balance the ball between your hips
- Round Three: Balance the ball between your stomachs.
Challenge: Can you pass the ball off from one set of partners to the other?