Setup and Equipment:
- Two color teams line up on the black lines at each end of the gym
- Students are numbered, so each person on the team has a different number (1-15)
- The opposite teams should have the corresponding number, so that when a number is called one person from each team is activated!
- In the center circle are two basketballs in a hula hoop
- When the teacher calls a number, those two students pick up one of the balls, dribble it to any hoop in the gym and take one (no more than two) shots at a hoop.
- Dribble ball back to center circle and go to the end of the line.
- Teacher choses another and those 2 students take their turn.
- Continue until everyone takes a turn.
- Chose 2 or more at a time.
- Add balls so everyone has their own ball.
- Use one ball and teams play offense and defense and try to score a basket.