Equipment and Setup:
- Floor is setup in a scattered fashion with polyspots and basketballs for dribbling. Use soccer balls for “Soccer Style Dribble to 100”.
- Students go to a spot and dribble a basketball ten times on ten different spots. Soccer Style Dribble to 100: Simply trap the ball on 10 different spots.
- After completing one hundred dribbles, go the teacher and give a High Five (fist bump, etc).
- Begin dribbling around the outside of the dribbling area. Soccer Style Dribble to 100: Simply dribble the soccer ball around the perimeter of the gym.
- Adjust skills by asking students to use dominant hand, non-dominant hand, and crossover dribble. Similar Variations can also be added for Soccer Style Dribble to 100.